As all cat owners know, cats can be fussy eaters and especially when confronted with something new.
For this reason, the Cat Introduction Pack is ideal when switching your cat to Raw by providing it with a choice of 6 different types of food to pick the one it likes best to get it started. Once you have found the types of food your cat enjoys you can then order a variety of Pawtions going forward.
The Pawtions from our selection in the Cat Introduction Pack is prepared and packaged in the Chefs4Pets production facility near Lanseria. All ingredients are human grade and sourced from reputable local suppliers.
Cat Introduction Pack Pawtions from left to right:
- Ox Heart Pawtion (100g)
- Chicken Neck Pawtion (100g)
- Rabbit Pawtion (100g)
- Topside Pawtion (100g)
- Whole Chicken Pawtion (100g)
- 1 Day-Old Chick
The Chick should be given on a tiled surface or outdoors as it can cause a mess after your cat is done playing with it and starts eating.
Our Raw Food contains no added grains, starches, chemicals, additives or “undocumented” ingredients, which also means that once thawed, our frozen food products should be used within 24 hours, even when kept in a fridge.
Safe Handling and Thawing Guide
- Common sense should prevail when handling raw meat. You do this all the time preparing a family meal, so it should not be something new to you.
- Keep all meals frozen, until ready to thaw and feed
- Thaw food in the refrigerator the day before feeding. Use an airtight container to prevent odour and contamination of other foods in the fridge.
- A quick thaw should only be done in cold water
- Never cook or microwave the raw meal
- Always clean up and disinfect the area used for the raw food preparation after completing the feeding
For a look into our butchery, view the video here