NO SMELL! The cat litter that functions like a natural germ and odour trap
Cat’s Best Sensitive 7.2Kg/ 20L Clumping ECO cat litter is one of a range of Cat’s Best litters and has excellent odour control, is compostable (even the packaging) and 100% biodegradable. Made in Germany from 100% renewable organic fibre without artificial or chemical additives.
No living trees are cut down to produce this litter! Click here for information on the product.
- For short and medium hair cats as well as small dogs, suitable for all ages and kittens
- Extremely efficient, 1 bag lasts 1 cat up to 24 weeks i.e. 1 cat uses less than 1 litre per week
- Extra fine grade – Soft on paws and for those cats who don’t like rougher consistencies
- Hygiene Pearls with active components from nature for additional germ control
- Dramatically less waste expands 1:8 when clumping, only soiled litter is removed
- Easier to transport: For the same output, approx. only 1/3 of the weight of mineral products!
- Waste clumps can be disposed of in the normal household toilet
(*be sure to check your local disposal regulations!)
- Can also be used as ground cover for reptiles, rodents, birds, etc. where absorption and smell control is important
100 % natural organic fibre
CAT’S BEST Sensitive is a pure natural product, produced from 100 % renewable organic fibre – raw material without artificial or chemical additives. To produce CAT’S BEST Sensitive we only use the finest organic fibres, which come from untreated, domestic fir and spruce wood. Made from PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials – no trees are felled to make Cat’s Best!
Compostable and 100 % biodegradable
At the same time, our plant fibre products are subject to the environmentally compatible natural biological cycle, from the plant seedling to the biological decomposition of the product. CATS BEST Sensitive is not just compostable, it is 100% biodegradable. CAT’S BEST Sensitive consists 100 % of renewable plant fibres and is supplied in an environmentally friendly paper bag.
- To reduce tracking, place some astro-turf (artificial grass) under the litter tray that sticks out around half a meter
- The initial depth of the litter should be about 6cm and the diameter of the litter tray 1.5 times the size of the cat
- If the urine clumps form against the bottom of the tray, there is not enough litter in the tray, top-up
- Even single cats should have at least 2 litter trays as cats prefer to do their different types of business in separate trays
Note: The domestic toilet is not suitable for the disposal and residual emptying of used cat litter tray materials. Please dispose of the rest of the litter tray content with the compost or bio-waste container.