This Champions Choice Meal Raw Dog Food product from our range of Complete and Balanced Meals is prepared and packaged in the Chefs4Pets production facility near Lanseria. All ingredients of our Raw Pet Food are human grade and sourced from reputable local suppliers.
There are no added grains, starches, chemicals, additives or “undocumented” ingredients, which also means that once thawed, our frozen food products should be used within 24 hours, even when kept in a fridge.
Safe Handling and Thawing Guide
- Common sense should prevail when handling raw meat. You do this all the time preparing a family meal, so it should not be something new to you.
- Keep all meals frozen, until ready to thaw and feed
- Thaw food in the refrigerator the day before feeding. Use an airtight container to prevent odour and contamination of other foods in the fridge.
- A quick thaw should only be done in cold water
- Never cook or microwave the raw meal
- Always clean up and disinfect the area used for the raw food preparation after completing the feeding
For a look into our butchery, view the video here