The whole Day-old Chicks from our selection of Raw Dog Food Bulk Packs is sourced from a variety of reputable local suppliers and packaged in the Chefs4Pets production facility near Lanseria.
Safe Handling and Thawing Guide
- Common sense should prevail when handling raw meat. You do this all the time preparing a family meal, so it should not be something new to you.
- Keep all meals frozen, until ready to thaw and feed
- Thaw food in the refrigerator the day before feeding. Use an airtight container to prevent odour and contamination of other foods in the fridge.
- A quick thaw should only be done in cold water
- Never cook or microwave the raw meal
- Always clean up and disinfect the area used for the raw food preparation after completing the feeding
For a look into our butchery, view the video here