The Dog Introduction Pack is ideal when switching your dog to Raw. A selection of our Complete and Balanced Meal in the form of our Gourmet Gobble 1kg Raw Sausages with an array of tasty treats. We offer raw food for dogs, which are facultative carnivores, in the form of Complete and Balanced Meals and our Complementary Meals. The meal portions are produced as individual sausages – approximately 100 grams frozen weight each – containing the following Base ingredients: Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Lamb, Salmon, Ostrich and/or Venison.
The Dog Introduction Pack is prepared and packaged in the Chefs4Pets production facility near Lanseria. All ingredients are human grade and sourced from reputable local suppliers.
Dog Introduction Pack:
- 2 x 1Kg Gourmet Gobble Meal – 1kg Raw Dog Food (10 x 100g) with Rabbit and Duck PLUS base ingredients
- 1 x Bacon and Cheese Dog Biscuits – 200g. Health biscuit base of egg, coconut flour, and gluten-free rolled oats – NO PRESERVATIVES
- 1 x Ostrich Tracheas – Healthy chew for dogs – 2 per packet
- 1 x Smoked Pork bone each +- 250-300g. Great chew and helps with keeping teeth clean
Our Raw Food contains no added grains, starches, chemicals, additives, or “undocumented” ingredients, which also means that once thawed, our frozen food products should be used within 24 hours, even when kept in a fridge.
Safe Handling and Thawing Guide
- Common sense should prevail when handling raw meat. You do this all the time preparing a family meal, so it should not be something new to you.
- Keep all meals frozen, until ready to thaw and feed
- Thaw food in the refrigerator the day before feeding. Use an airtight container to prevent odour and contamination of other foods in the fridge.
- A quick thaw should only be done in cold water
- Never cook or microwave the raw meal
- Always clean up and disinfect the area used for the raw food preparation after completing the feeding
For a look into our butchery, view the video here