Our portions of both our Complete and Balanced Meals, and our Complementary Meals, are produced as individual sausages – approximately 100 grams frozen weight each – containing the following Base ingredients: Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Lamb, Salmon, Ostrich and / or Venison.
For us to compile a specific meal plan for your pet, please click on the BUTTON below and provide us with the information requested. We will get back to you with the meal plan and a quote.
How To Make The Change To A Raw Food Diet
- Switch immediately or phase in
- If your dog eats everything and has a resilient constitution (as most dogs do), simply do a complete switch, but only feed 8 to 12 hours after their last kibble meal. No treats in-between
- Alternatively, introduce the raw diet slowly, by adding some of the raw food to the existing meal, slowly increasing the ratio of raw food to kibble. Complete the switch within 3 days
Benefits of a Pet Raw Diet
- Improved dental hygiene
- Shiny coats, less shedding or unusual loss of hair
- Increased immune system and less prone to allergies
- More energy and weight loss for dogs that are overweight
- Much smaller and less smelly faeces, due to a very high absorption of the food consumed
Safe Handling and thawing guide
- Common sense should prevail when handling raw meat. You do this all the time preparing a family meal, so it should not be something new to you.
- Keep all meals frozen, until ready to thaw and feed
- Thaw food in the refrigerator the day before feeding. Use an airtight container to prevent odour and contamination of other foods in the fridge.
- A quick thaw should only be done in cold water
- Never cook or microwave the raw meal
- Always clean up and disinfect the area used for the raw food preparation after completing the feeding
- Produced in our own factory under continuous quality control by our in-house Chef
- Hygiene is constantly monitored and maintained at the highest levels
- All base products are sourced from reputable and sustainable suppliers
- International award-winning Chef preparing your pet’s meals – also worked under Ruben Riffle and Gordon Ramsay
- Human grade produce used to make raw diet
- Easy to feed, individual portions in an edible casing
- Easy to follow feeding guide and expert advice
- No added grains, starches, chemicals, additives or “undocumented” ingredients
- Reduced carbon footprint due to the raw nature of our food
- Suitable for all breeds and ages
- Easy to serve individual±100g sausages