Make your cat happy AND calm it at the same time
(ALSO calms dogs that are afraid of thunder and other noises)
Destress your cat our just keep it happy
The Happy Cat stressfree Box contains 70gr milled high-quality Valerian root, sufficient for months of relaxing, playful happiness. Perfect for regular use, multi-cat households, catteries, hospitals.
- Helps cats cope with stress
- Can also be used to enrich a cat’s environment and add an extra bit of happiness to their day
- Ease stress related behaviour and illness Suggestion
- In times of stress use up to 3 times a day, can also be added to food
- Choose a quiet, warm place to sprinkle a pinch of Valerian from the Happy Catstressfree Box
- The best place to get the full enjoyment and relaxation benefit is one where the cat feels most safe and secure
- Try a sunny spot on the floor, on the scratch post, in the bed, travel box or cattery cage
All products in the Happy Cat stressfree range contained ground pure Valerian Root, a natural feline attractant that most cats find irresistible. Cats typically show a series of behaviours including sniffing, licking, nibbling, rubbing and rolling. This initial, attractive phase may last a few minutes and then cats settle down for the next phase. This attractive quality of Happy Cat stressfree makes it easy to use and useful to enrich a cat’s environment, facilitate play and support new learning.
By smelling and eating the Valerian cats also get to experience the relaxation aspect. Happy Cat stressfree helps cats to relax mind and body, supporting the action of GABA, a chemical in the brain (neurotransmitter) responsible for relaxing the nervous system. This relaxing quality means Valerian can play a useful role in helping to ease anxiety, promote relaxation, and relieve a variety of stress-related disorders commonly seen in cats.
Kittens under 3 – 6 months old may not be attracted to Happy Cat stressfree. We are, however, aware of exceptions. Try again in a few months and remember to create a safe, warm space for your cat to fully enjoy and benefit from the experience.