Brought to you by zaKatz toys, the Mackerel Fish replacement shell allows this toy to continue being your pets favourite toy, even when the outside has been damaged or worn.
The electromechanical mechanism from your fish can be moved to this new Mackerel Fish shell and make it as good as new toy.
To replace the cover:
- pull apart the Velcro on the bottom of the old zaFish
- with two fingers hold on to the mechanism close to the end and lift it outside of the zaFish shell. Ensure it is switched to OFF before attempting this and that the tail is straight.
- open the new shell by fully opening the Velcro at the bottom
- insert the thin end of the mechanism into the tail of the zaFish as far it can be pushed
- push the fat part of the mechanism into the opening and position it until you can close the Velcro fasteners to close the body of the zaFish
What’s in the box:
1 x Mackerel Fish cover
3 x Catnip Bags